We are successful because our people make us successful.
Our employees love what they do. We are committed to the safety and growth of our employees, through advancement and ongoing training opportunities.
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
Corbilt Group of Companies is seeking a Mechanical Drafting and Design Technician to work in our North Okanagan facility. We are searching for candidates who have knowledge and experience with sawmill, planer mill, pneumatic conveying and general industrial design. The ideal candidate is fluent with AutoCAD 2D software and has the ability to conceptualize and design specialized industrial, pneumatic conveying and other general industrial equipment. Solidworks 3D software knowledge a plus, but not required.
The ideal candidate will possess most of the following qualities and experience:
- Create (or modify existing) mechanical component, assembly and detail drawings.
- Perform drawing and design reviews.
- Maintain product documentation including specifications, modifications and change orders.
- Willingness to learn and grow with an Industry leader.
- Strong English communication skills (written and oral).
- Travel to customer sites required.
- Ability to work to tight project deadlines both independently and as a member of the team.
- Strong knowledge of drafting techniques and standards.
- Experience in Forestry, Mining or Bulk Handling Manufacturing is ideal
Please reply in confidence to email@example.com with your resume, contact information and salary expectations